Location: Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
Salary: £18k-£25k basic, depending on experience - OTE £35k+ (3 monthly bonus and monthly financial incentives)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a number of talented sales professionals to join one of the largest annuity brokers in the UK. The At-Retirement market is booming, hence we are rapidly expanding and require experienced, dedicated and well organised sales people, preferably with a background in financial services but not essential.
Introduction to Retirement Line
Retirement Line specialises in retirement income, providing a vital service in helping retirees by shopping around for a better pension income.
We are one of the largest brokers in the UK, arranging annuities directly for the general public. The excellent service we offer is also acknowledged by over 2,500 Independent Financial Advisers (IFA's), who refer their annuity clients to us. Our non-advised service is conducted with our clients, both online and over the phone, providing them with the most favourable rates from the UK's leading insurers.
An excellent opportunity
• Non-advised sales opportunity (no industry qualifications needed).
• Endless supply of qualified enquiries.
• Cutting edge sales support and automation, providing the tools needed to succeed.
• Growing, profitable company with opportunities for career advancement.
• Structured training programme and support.
• Handling outbound/inbound sales calls professionally.
• Assist clients in reaching a decision on the best options for their pension income.
• Providing information on the different types of retirement income plans.
• Closing sales using a consultative and confident approach.
• Performing to sales, service and productivity targets.
Knowledge and skills requirements
• A creative, dynamic and team orientated approach.
• Strong organisational, negotiation and persuasion skills.
• The ability to deal with customers over the telephone in a confident and professional manner.
• Positive, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative.
Requirements or Qualifications
• Financial Services experience preferable, but not essential
How to apply
Please apply for this role by emailing CV’s to Charlie Dee – email@example.com or send your CV by post to the following address:
FREEPOST RSKG - TLTZ - EKGC
Retirement Line Limited
52 Forder Way
For further information on this role or other available positions please contact Charlie Dee at the above email address or call 01733 307228.
Call now and talk to an Annuity Specialist about how we can boost your annuity income in retirement0800 652 1316